Technics Saturday, 2019-02-23, 9:32 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS
Site menu

Main » 2009 » February » 20 » Boy kill his anally when chair explodes
Boy kill his anally when chair explodes
10:38 PM
Boy from China was sitting in his chair.
The explosion came from the gas cylinder that was in the base of the chair, the part that allowed the user to adjust the seat up and down. Boy after explosion dye, because he was strong bleeding.

Views: 1427 | Added by: mardo | Rating: 0.0/0 |
Total comments: 0
Only registered users can add comments.
[ Registration | Login ]
Login form

News calendar
«  February 2009  »
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728

Search

Site friends


Statistics

Total online: 1
Guests: 1
Users: 0

Copyright MyCorp © 2019Free web hostinguCoz